|Author||Patricia ”Poppy” Smith|
|Number of Pages||218页；120千字|
What woman hasn't looked in the mirror and wondered who was staring back at her? Or marveled at how grown up her children look? Or puzzled at how her friends are aging prematurely?
I'm Too Young to Be This Old (with over 150,000 copies sold) shows women how to face their changing lives with a spirit of fun and fearlessness. Poppy Smith leads readers through both the lighter side of midlife and the deeper issues that concern them, including
- * wondering if the best of life is over
- * facing changes in health and appearance
- * maintaining healthy relationships with adult children
- * caring for aging parents
- * getting ready for when they're really old
I'm Too Young to Be This Old is loaded with biblically informed wisdom and ample doses of humor. It will give readers the inspiration and insight they need to turn their middle years into the best years of their life!